A design plan based on YOUR vision for your home. Your affordable interior design plan will come complete with a Vision Board, Scaled Floorplan, Step-by-Step Instructions, Furniture Specification list and “insider” decorating tips. No matter what your budget, you can create the home of your dreams – without making costly mistakes!
“The SPACESplan® – Personalized Design Plan has been a very satisfying and successful journey for me. I added a guest house about six years ago so that my elderly mother could live with me. This was a sweet arrangement that allowed for the right mix of independence and togetherness. With her passing I was left with the space and wanted to ‘make it my own’.
This is where Judith and Pam came in. I like doing my own thing when it comes to decorating but I knew I needed help and guidance so a Spacesplan seemed just right. Things that I loved:
- These two appreciate little spaces like a guest house. I remember Judith called them ‘little jewels’—that made me feel great.
- The plan allowed me to shop, confident in the dimensions of items I was seeking. In my earlier ventures I would often miss on proportions, resulting in a lot of returning items such as rugs and chairs.
- Pam and Judith gave me ‘color courage’! I would never have been so bold as to choose the darker color on the walls yet that is one of my favorite things. I love the color.
- The vendor list really helped to focus on which places I should visit in order to find the exact items I needed.
- When I found an area rug that I absolutely fell in love with (something I never thought I would have been drawn to) but wasn’t exactly what was specified on the plan, I was able to call Judith and Pam for additional consultation time. They were able to advise me on making a few simple changes to the plan in order to incorporate the pattern and colors of the rug. I really feel like I was able to express my individuality & creativity by choosing something outside of my ‘comfort’ zone – and I love looking at that rug every time I walk in!
I love my space and really appreciate the skill and enthusiasm of these two. I know I couldn’t have done it without them! ” – A. Speer, Phoenix, AZ