Football season is upon us, and for those of you lucky enough to have your own space, listen up! Here are some ideas to get you headed in the right direction:
- Beige isn’t the only color that exists – we swear 🙂
- Although we might not recommend it for every room, leather seating might be a great option to keep messes at bay. Just think simple, clean lines when choosing pieces – bigger is not always better!
- Afraid of a little color? Why not choose based on your fave teams? This might be a great way to choose an area rug, artwork, etc.
- Another great way to add some color while keeping noise levels at bay? Upholster the walls! You can call us if you think we just made that up 🙂
- Group/collage memorabilia. Collections always look more impressive when they are hung on the wall together, or placed on a shelf as a group.
- Of course, the TV will be the focal point (and don’t worry, we’re not even going to attempt giving you suggestions on that). But remember to select an entertainment stand that will house all the necessary components.
- And remember to consider the windows – black out drapes will add softness while also blocking out distracting glare.
- Your cave is the perfect spot for those pieces from college you just can’t part with. Have a beer keg that reminds you of fun times? Why not use it as a side table?
- And last, but not least, place furniture in “zones”. Think TV viewing, gaming, bar, etc.
Have fun and enjoy the games – and remember, we’re here to help if you’re having trouble getting that cave up to par.