We have some amazing restaurants here in the Phoenix valley. Why not take home some design-cues with your left-overs?
Chelsea’s Kitchen is one of our faves – both for the food and the decor.
Bring home this decor style by using:
- A reclaimed wood dining table mixed with woven rattan chairs.
- Linen texture drapery panels with a bold floral pattern.
- White dinnerware, with chrome flatware and white napkins.
- Metal accents, such as heavy metal drapery rods, metal-work as artwork.
To make it yours:
- Add a dramatic crystal chandelier to add sparkle and contrast the other natural finishes in the design.
Another great relatively new spot – The Arrogant Butcher. The interior has a great, urban-chic atmosphere.
Bring home this decor style by:
- Using industrial elements, such as simple metal barstools in an antiqued finish.
- Adding an open framework track lighting fixture – would work great in a kitchen!
- Using bold, striped fabrics in neutrals.
- Adding linen texture shades on your lighting fixtures and lamps.
Make it yours by adding:
- A bold accent color on the walls to contrast the neutrals.
What’s your favorite Phoenix valley restaurant?